tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] RegisterNatives
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 18:20:25 GMT

I think DLLMain is not a very good place to put apr_initialize, in IIS
the DLL never gets unloaded after the IIS process start.. and if we
finally come with a way to restart the whole jk2, apr_initialize should
be called at Filter or Extension start, anyway there are 3 call to
apr_initialize, there is anoher at jk_env.. i will get rid of that one
too..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega