tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From peter lin <peter....@labs.gte.com>
Subject Re: [4.1.6] New milestone release soon
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:14:56 GMT

hey remy,

I'll send you more information in a hour with more details.  I haven't
been able to find time to run the JProbe thread analyzer tests, but I
can atleast send you the test JSTL pages and JMeter settings I am using
to reproduce it.

If that is cool with you, I'll get the files together and send it to
you.

peter