tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Haraburda <david-tom...@haraburda.com>
Subject Re: Tyrex 1.0 and Tomcat 4.x
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:37:48 GMT
Hi Henri,

It is my opinion that the TyrexDataSourceFactory class can be removed... you are
right, there is only
an EnableDataSource (which did move), and it implements
javax.naming.spi.ObjectFactory itself,
so there is no need for a seperate factory to create these objects (IMHO).

I have just now written a patch for TyrexTransactionFactory to make Tomcat work with
Tyrex 1.0.
I am in the process of testing it and when I'm done I plan on posting it here for
review.

David