tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with CompressionFilter
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:05:53 GMT

Dimitri Valdin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Compression Filter works incorrect in case the threshold is less than
> the len parameter in write(byte b[], int off, int len) function of
> CompressionResponseStream. The filter work correctly on Tomcat, since
> this situation never happens, but fails with Weblogic 6.1
>
> I have fixed the problem and extended the filter to support Weblogic 6.1
> Amy, please have a look if it is OK from your point of view.

It looks good.  I just committed the changes.  Thanks for the submission.  :-)

Amy

> Dmitri Valdin
>
> (See attached file: filter.zip)
>
> --
>
> Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.