tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 4.1.3 - admin webapp
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:54:57 GMT
Dave,

The admin webapp does not support Ajp13Connector that you have in your
server.xml.   The admin webapp supports Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3, non-SSL
Coyote HTTP/1.1, SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1.   I believe that the JK connector
is now deprecated and should be using the Coyote JK 2 connector instead?

Also note that Resources stuff under admin is still under development.

Thanks,
Amy