tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: I can't startup tomcat 4.0.3 with security option
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:40:11 GMT
An easy way to debug security problems is to add the following
property when starting Tomcat

"-Djava.security.debug=access,failure"

Then look for security debug lines which have "denied" in them.
Any time an operation is denied due to security a stacktrace
is printed along with information about the ProtectionDomain
which failed.

Regards,

Glenn