tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: [4.1.3] Binaries uploaded
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:55:03 GMT
GOMEZ Henri wrote:
>>? I have:
>>$ /home1/apache20/apache20/bin/apxs -q EXTRA_CFLAGS
>>-DNO_DBM_REWRITEMAP$
>>$ /home1/apache20/apache20/bin/apxs -q CFLAGS
>>-DXTI_SUPPORT$
>>
>>The DXTI_SUPPORT is the missing one ;-)
>

> Ok, so we need to concat CFLAGS & EXTRA_CFLAGS in jk_apxs.m4.
>
> I must leave, could you update the CVS JF ?

Done ;-)

I will test the result tomorrow. The libtool or the libcrypt I have is somehow
broken: libtool has build *.a instead *.so:
+++

*** Warning: This library needs some functionality provided by -lcrypt.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

++