tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: [4.1.3] Binaries uploaded
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 10:03:42 GMT
GOMEZ Henri wrote:
>>I've moved the binaries for 4.1.3 Beta (check them if you can).
>

> And source ;)
>

>>The connector binary directory linked from it is still empty
>>though :-( Does
>>anyone has builds to upload ?
>

> If the snap came from a recent JTC build, including my works
> on autoconf for jk2, it should be easy to populate jk/jk2.

You have to tag JTC or to check if your modifications are in the
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.3-beta/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.3-src.tar.gz
I think they are not in.

BTW I still not able to get jk2 working on my Solaris8 test machine (it cores
when accessing a mod_jk2 context (even /jkstatus/) and nothing is written in the
mod_jk.log file):
+++
(/opt/SUNWspro/WS6U1/bin/sparcv9/dbx) where
   [1] 0xb8469ed0(0x20aa20, 0x1718a0, 0x1718a0, 0x20aa20, 0xf3000, 0xf3000), at 0
xb8469ecf
   [2] child_main(), at 0x45448
dbx: core file read error: address 0xffbef030 not in data space
dbx: attempt to read frame failed -- cannot derive frame pointer
(/opt/SUNWspro/WS6U1/bin/sparcv9/dbx)
+++
(The problem is that I have 3 compilers and 2 linkers on this machine, so may be
it is a libtool problem).

Has someone tried mod_jk2 with this SUN compiler?