tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Releases + Jasper 1 removal from HEAD
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:57:01 GMT
I saw alot of +1's for removing Jasper 1 from Tomcat 4 CVS HEAD.

I _really_ think this is premature, there is still alot of work going
on with Jasper 2 and the new version hasn't received alot of use yet.

There is nothing wrong with leaving jasper 1 in CVS for a while.

It's ok with me to change the default build to use jasper 2, but please
leave jasper 1 in CVS.

Please reconsider your +1 votes for removing jasper 1 from CVS.

Thanks,

Glenn