tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Tomcat 4.1 Admin Application
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:12:12 GMT
I looked at the admin application recently and it is looking nice!

Is this nearing completion?

Here are some questions and comments:

I noticed that many of the Host attributes are not editable.

The DefaultContext is not editable and resources configured for the
DefaultContext are not maintained by the admin application when it
writes out the new server.xml.  Instead the resources are merged into
the individual Contexts.  Will support for the DefaultContext be added?

Regards,

Glenn