tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher K. St. John" <...@distributopia.com>
Subject Re: Performance Test Workload: HelloWorld Servlet
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:37:29 GMT
costinm@covalent.net wrote:

> Let me know when you have the results with the writer.

 Costin, thanks for the further details. Rather than a higher
level discussion (followed by me spending more time running
benchmarks, followed by more high-level discussion), could
could you give a pointer to where you posted your results,
and possibly the servlet code that you used? Hints, keywords,
whatever is fine, I don't mind digging around in the archives
more.

 I'm a little concerned about any further rounds of "you
picked just exactly the wrong test". Actual results would
help me avoid repeated trips to the list to confirm my
tests, and actual code would help me understand _exactly_
what assumptions you were making.

 Thanks,

--
Christopher St. John cks@distributopia.com