tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0 nightly build binary downloads broken?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 18:54:18 GMT

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:24:00 -0700
> From: Remy Maucherat <remm@apache.org>
> To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Cc: Jonathan Eric Miller <jemiller@uchicago.edu>
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 4.0 nightly build binary downloads broken?
>
> > I found that it looks like the nightly binary builds are broken. As you
> can
> > see, for some reason the many of the file sizes are only 45 bytes. Also,
> the
> > .zip file builds are missing.
> >
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/nightly/
>
> The switch to Jasper 2 probably killed it (but it was really bad to keep
> Jasper 1 in there). Craig could fix it when he has some time, or we could
> decide it's (finally) time to switch to Gump.

+1 (for Gump-built nightly builds).

It wasn't Jasper2 that killed it ... it was the switch to Ant 1.5b2.  I'll
try to get that working again on my box over the weekend, but it would be
better to migrate the standard nightly build process somewhere else.

Just let me know and I'll remove it from my nightly cron job.

> Remy

Craig