tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher K. St. John" <...@distributopia.com>
Subject Re: mx for jk
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:16:08 GMT
costinm@covalent.net wrote:

> In case you didn't noticed, I checked in a small 'magic' util that
> turns Jk components into dynamic MBeans.
>
> It still doesn't support the 'descriptions' and the ability to
> fine tune the exposed attributes/methods, that will be added later
> ( and will probably require xdoclet or a similar tool ).

 This sounds a bit like o.a.commons.modeler. (modeler
provides code to fill in MBean meta-data based on an external
xml file, see o.a.catalina.mbeans.mbeans-descriptors.xml)

 Is the magic jk code related, a replacement, or just something
completely different?

--
Christopher St. John cks@distributopia.com
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com