tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anand Bashyam Narasimhan <ana...@digitalthink.com>
Subject Tomcat HttpProcessor Exceptions
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 04:28:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting the following exception in TC4.0.3

"HttpProcessor[8480][149]" daemon prio=5 tid=0x822af0 nid=0x37e runnable
[0xe9d00000..0xe9d019e0]
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:90)
	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:186)
	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:225)
	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:280)
	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:114)
	at java.io.PushbackInputStream.read(PushbackInputStream.java:164)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:649)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:613)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:506)
	at
spectrum.lmsclient.netcomponents.OODBClientSocket.sendRequest(OODBClientSock
et.java:78)
	at
com.lbi.cas.beans.DistributedObjectServerBean.loadObject(DistributedObjectSe
rverBean.java:114)
	at
com.lbi.cas.beans.CASObjectServerBean.loadObject(CASObjectServerBean.java:12
7)

The scenario is where a page scoped Java bean tried to contact a Servlet in
the same web-app to get some objects(thru HttpURLConnection). I'm not sure
if I understand the problem here but the exception also seems to occurs when
the CPU utilization is maxed out.

Can anyone help me nail this problem. I'm sure it not a TC4 problem, but
since the exception is really not very understandable I'm unable to fix it
on the web-app side.

Thanks.

Anand