tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Arshad Mahmood" <arsh...@compuvision.co.uk>
Subject JNDI with a custom factory not working
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:45:58 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem trying to use a custom factory with JNDI. I get an
exception froom org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory. I have added
debug and it appears that my "factory" parameter is not being picked up from
the server.xml.

Can somebody familiar with the naming code point me to the classes I need to
look at to trace this problem. Alternatively, if somebody can confirm that
the JNDI-Howto example for a custom beanFactory works correctly in 4.1 (I
have tried it and it doesn't) then I will look at my configuration again.

Regards,
Arshad