tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Chandra Talluri" <ctall...@netnumber.com>
Subject How to use just Catalina connector
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 19:22:06 GMT
Hi,

I am just wondering how to go about the following problem

We have our own server which accepts the data either on a TCP port or an UDP
port.  we want to use only Catalina connector to process the data and spit
out html. We don't want to use any web server or the tomcat server.

Basically we want to integrate the catalina.jar and other required jars in
our server so that our server can invoke the servlets.

Is it possible and if so can some one give where should I start with by
pointing either examples or documents

Any input is appreciated

-Chandra Talluri
NetNumber.com, Inc.