tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <>
Subject RE: mod_jk 1.2.0 release news
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:54:29 GMT

Yes, but try to add the log that will track the sockets. And also look
at the TC's java console.
For example if we have 2 working threads we should have _only_ two
connections to the TC.
You'll see that there are lots of client connections getting closed, and
IMO that's the source of failed requests.

> BTW, I'm a little scare to see that many
> non-reentrant functions are use in mod_jk
> even if we are in thread mode, ie gethostbyname.

Just a thought, are there any code that could potentionaly read from
socket (think I saw something like in ajp_common), in a loop and be
called from mutiple threads?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message