tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith Wannamaker" <Ke...@Wannamaker.org>
Subject RE: ant tools for 3.3
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 04:27:19 GMT
Ok, I added it to the build, but not the distribution
(no good place for it?).  Also, I didn't put ant.props
in META-INF because it could not be found by the app
there.  It's just in the top level of the jar.  I know
I'm missing something here..

Also, I went ahead and put the adapter in j-t for now,
rather than j-t-j.  It can always be moved later, especially
since I know nothing about the mangler j-t-j.  Yes, optimally,
mangling support would be more flexible and it should go over
there, but it's ok for now in j-t.

Keith