tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Ventura" <ventu...@libero.it>
Subject R: How can I redirect only JSP pages to Tomcat?
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 13:06:36 GMT
Maybe I solved the problem....I modified "uriworkermap.properties"
in this way:

#
# Default worker to be used through our mappings
#
default.worker=ajp13

#
# Sites to be redirected to Tomcat
#

/examples/*.jsp=$(default.worker)

I obtained the effect to redirect to Tomcat only the .jsp pages of
"examples" application.

I hope this can help somebody else.

Regards,

       Luca