tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: Vicious Abuse? (an outsiders perspective)
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 15:22:27 GMT
I've been following along with this/these rather ridiculous thread's).

No, I am not a committer, so you can hit the delete key now if you judge
people by their status.

IMHO, giving someone a -1 is one of the rudest things I have seen on this
list in quite a while.
What is most surprising to me, is how you stuck to your ignorant opinion,
even after so many others were willing to vote them in.

I have no plans in the future to become a Tomcat committer, however, I do
have my sights set on the Struts project.  I sincerely hope that there are
no committers there who share your view on 'how to keep yourself important
by keeping others out'.  I have seen this characteristic before in a few
people, of whom shall remain nameless, but they know who they are.

James Mitchell