tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Ventura" <ventu...@libero.it>
Subject How can I redirect only JSP pages to Tomcat?
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 06:44:59 GMT
Hello everybody!

I have installed Tomcat 4 as servlet/JSP container fo IIS 5 but  I haven't
understood
how to redirect to Tomcat only requests for JSP pages or servlets. I have
found only the way
to redirect entire sites  but I would like to redirect only
JSP pages and servlets and not html pages for example.

Is it possible to redirect only a specified directory of a Web site? For
example
if I defined a site in /mysite folder is it possible to redirect to Tomcat
only the
request for the code present in /mysite/jsp ???

Thanks everybody in advance!

        Luca