tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Harsha Yalagach" <hyalag...@vsnl.net>
Subject NT service problem
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 18:55:51 GMT
Hi,
	I have installed Apache HTTP Server Version 1.3 & also Tomcat 3.2.1.

	Tomcat is working smoothly as standalone with out any problems.

	No Problems with Apache HTTP Server also.

	I have installed JServ module and I am able to link HTTP Server with JSP
container. I am able to run JSP pages with out any problems.

	Then I installed jk_nt_service, and this also is working smoothly. As per
instructions I have started Tomcat first and later Apache and normal JSP
pages work smoothly. But if i try to execute JSP pages that contain JDBC
querries it doesnt work. In jvm.stdout I get the following entries
"Exceptionjava.sql.SQLException: General error". Can anyone please tell me
why this is happening and a solution for this.

Thanks in Advance.

Harsha Yalagach