tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [PANIC] Where are those files gone?
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 18:19:34 GMT
"Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org> wrote:

>> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/
>>
>> All the 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2 ??? They're not there, and they're not in the
>> archive... Who removed them?
>
> (just woke up, missed flame war ...)

You're still in time to participate :)

> I moved them (without the "re").
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/archive
>
> (me stupid, I forgot about the top level archives folder; I'll move them
> again)

Ah, ok, so I wasn't blind not to see them in the first point...

> The idea is that most of these release had security issues in them, and
> while using the server status feature of Apache 2, I noticed a *lot* of
> people were still downloding them (from links maybe).

Yeah, it's cool, I was just trying to get a hold on an old MacOS/X build for
WebApp for a guy who needed it... And I panicked! :)

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with