tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Committer access and responsibilities...
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 13:04:24 GMT
costinm@covalent.net <costinm@covalent.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 25 May 2002, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>>> If you are a commiter - you have the same rights with all other commiters.
>>> If you don't want to exercise some rights - it's your choice.
>>
>> Hola, you tend to forget a part I'm stressing out quite hardly... It's not
>> only "rights"... It's also "dues", right?
>
> Yes, the 'due' to spend weekends writing code or answering emails or
> reading flame wars.
>
> Give me a break with the big 'due' to vote or have a say over how the
> project you're involved with.

And in fact, Costin, the big opposition you're going to get from me, will
always be on the fact that you are totally and utterly irresponsible towards
this community and the ASF... It's years that you're been told that, not
only from me, but from an extended number of people (do we want to get back
to the Tomcat 3.x/4.x flamewar? Read those comments)...

Anyway, nice talking to you (not).

    Pier