tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp Makefile.in
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 09:14:11 GMT
"GOMEZ Henri" <hgomez@slib.fr> wrote:

>>> good, it seems pier does a so decent works on webapp autoconf
>>> that I may steal it at a later time for jk/jk2 ;)
>>
>> Call it a 5 years long experience of M4 and POSIX shell scripts?
>>

> Well, I must admin that's one of the clearer autoconf file I
> ever see (I like the sinclude way).

Yeah... The latest addition at the bottom are still in configure.in (for the
time being), but they'll be rotated out once I test them on the other Oses
(gotta go now to see those nifty E4500! TOOOYYSSS!!! :)

> I'll finish my initial dirty autoconf works on jk2 and will
> see how to use some of your goodies (will need a rename
> of WA_ in MOD_)

Just use them as WA, also all variables in each M4 macro is "localized", and
that prefix name will disappear when you build the full "configure" script.
:) (so nobody will know you got them from WebApp! :)

    Pier