tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp Makefile.in
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 00:31:15 GMT
"pier@apache.org" <pier@apache.org> wrote:

> pier        02/05/13 17:22:34
>
> Modified:    webapp   Makefile.in
> Log:
> Added how to invoke ANT from Make (still need to do the clean target)

All those new things in "configure" have been tested only on MacOS/X, if
someone gets around to do it before tomorrow evening, I'd like to know if I
screwed up something on the other systems (J.F., Henri, Punky... Can you
just run "./configure" with the new options? Make sure you have ANT :)

We're getting closer and closer to a more-and-more decent autoconf-style
make... :) And closer to a release! :)

Time for a nap, tomorrow I won't be reachable until late afternoon (visiting
a couple of new E4500 just arrived at the colo! :) Woohoo, TOYS!!! )

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick