tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvscommit:jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/supportbuildconf.sh
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 19:38:57 GMT
"GOMEZ Henri" <hgomez@slib.fr> wrote:

> May I suggest you drop the latest tarball, with
> the configure included :) in jtc/webapp ?
>
> Or I could do it for you and prepare the layout
> but need something like a version number/release :
>
> 1.0.3b1, 1.0.2 ????

Version??? Doh... Someone calls it 1.1, someone 0.9, someone 1.0... I'd say
we call it 1.2.0 (which I've never seen around) and start back from scratch
from there...

I'll put up the tarball...

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick