tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: mod_webapp build problem
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 09:51:00 GMT
"GOMEZ Henri" <hgomez@slib.fr> wrote:

>>> I'm trying to build a rpm for mod_webapp against
>>> apache 1.3.23-mod_ssl and apache 2.0.35 on a redhat 7.2 box
>>>
>>> apache-2.0 failed :
>>
>> Working on it Henri... I have a whole new kit that I'm going to commit
>> pretty soon, once it's done... Here's a short-hand patch from
>> my machine,
>> I'm breaking few bits and pieces (so right now the 2.0 doesn't
>> even try to
>> compile), but I'm getting a hold on the beast...
>
> Excellent, as soon as you could fix the 2.0.35 libtool problem,
> I'll be able to release mod_webapp rpm. It works allready for
> Apache 1.3.

My mail server died yesterday, so I lost approximately everything between 8
PM yesterday and 8 AM this morning (London time)...

Folks, what's wrong? I didn't get the original message... (Who tried what
and at what time?)

> BTW : May I recommand you to make a webapp snapshot, for example in
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/
> including a source tarball with just a webapp part of jtc, and also
> APR tarball from 2.0.35.

We can make this happen... I can SCP the builds over from Nagoya to Icarus
(in theory)

    Pier