tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Add a target in build.xml
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 15:20:42 GMT
Hi,

Are you referring to TC 4.x or TC 3.3.x?

I haven't updated the README yet to cover the dependency
on jakarta-tomcat-connectors. But AFAIK, that is the
only external requirement to build the jakarta-tomcat
HEAD distribution, excluding options.  It builds for me
with just the jakarta-tomcat-connectors property defined.

Cheers,
Larry