tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: jakarta-tomcat-connectors documentation/summaries
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 12:13:52 GMT
> De: cks@distributopia.com [mailto:cks@distributopia.com]
> Enviado el: jueves 2 de mayo de 2002 5:16

For me is controversial to have a document at jakarta, that affirms that
prior to webapp, mod_jk was unmaintained, mainly because we have
maintained itall the time.

Costin, Henri, Dan , Larry , Me, and much others done the work, so apart
from not be true, i think is offensive to all that done that work, and
contributed his time to support it..

So get rid the of the citation, or do not include that affirmation,
thanks..

( and of course all others are very valid reasons to try other way,
more, to try another way is ever good :)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega