tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Koecke ...@schlund.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/common jk_worker_lb.c
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 18:38:54 GMT
costinm@covalent.net wrote:
[...]

> I'll implement the same thing in jk2, but I wait your patch for jk1.

Hi Costin,

the new patch seems to work, but I'll test it more exactly tomorrow. Then I'll
create the patches and the functional description.

In short, the patched lb_worker uses an additinal flag on the other workers (e.g
worker.ajp13.local_worker=1) to determine if it should be moved to the beginning
of the balanced_workers. So we don't need to deal with two lists in lb_worker
and the lb_value '0' has no special meaning. The flag for sending requests only
to local workers is 'local_worker_only' on the lb_worker. More when the patch is
tested and ready.

Bernd

> Costin
>

> --