tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Reardon <m...@contrafactus.com>
Subject IIS crashing
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 20:35:34 GMT
Does anyone have any insight as to what it going on here? I'm getting an

unhanded native exception that is bringing down IIS. The exception is
apparently thrown from isapi_redirect.dll. I can't find a pattern for
what triggers it either. Sometimes usage is very low, other times it's
very high.

The error is Event ID number 204, from Microsoft Internet Server Web
Application Manager (WAM) .

The following is the event description:

    The HTTP server encountered an unhanded exception while processing
the ISAPI Application '
    ntdll!RtlpWaitForCriticalSection + 0x60
    ntdll!ZwQueryDefaultLocale + 0x11B
    isapi_redirect + 0x8DDE

It is Tomcat 3.2.4 and IIS 5.0 on Windows 2000 Server.

Thanks
Michael Reardon