tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony W. Marino" <anth...@AWMObjects.com>
Subject Re: Vicious Abuse? (an outsiders perspective)
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 17:12:48 GMT
> I've been following along with this/these rather ridiculous thread's).
>
> No, I am not a committer, so you can hit the delete key now if you judge
> people by their status.
>
> IMHO, giving someone a -1 is one of the rudest things I have seen on this
> list in quite a while.
> What is most surprising to me, is how you stuck to your ignorant opinion,
> even after so many others were willing to vote them in.

Isn't that part of the democracy of this process...call it as you see it???
As long as you can qualify/backup your statements then I see nothing wrong
with it.  In fact, I appreciate/welcome it as long as it is handled
professionally and with an open mind such as Pier has demonstrated.
Apparently Dan, too, has expressed his acceptance of Pier's thoughts!

Anthony