tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony W. Marino" <anth...@AWMObjects.com>
Subject Re: j-t-c/jk/native2/build.xml: if="linux"
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 12:11:55 GMT
Why not have it automatic and add the property as a global property in the
relevant build files as follows:

<property name="${os.name}"		value="${os.name}" />

Then make appropriate changes to "if=..." (ie; "Linux" not "linux")

The only properties that should be in the "build.properties" file are user
preferences and NOT hardcore system relevant properties that can be
ascertained with a built-in property.

Anthony