tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher K. St. John" <>
Subject Re: jakarta-tomcat-connectors documentation/summaries
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 13:43:56 GMT
"Ignacio J. Ortega" wrote:
> [...]

 Speaking of having a document at jakarta, it isn't there yet.
And it won't go live unless everyone likes it (think "We are the
world" as sung by a chorus of tomcat developers, all holding
hands, etc). So no worries.

 I think it may have reached the "better than nothing" stage,
and I'd like to start formatting and cleanup. That presupposes
a destination. I originally talked to Henri Gomez about hanging
it off a jakarta-tomcat-connectors page, but Glenn Nielsen also
mentioned a Tomcat FAQ.

 Where should it go?

Christopher St. John

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>