tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject RE: Vicious Abuse? (an outsiders perspective)
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 15:27:25 GMT
Pier +1'ed it.
And whoever got -1'ed (sorry forgot your name), was pretty cool about
it.. (+100 on that response btw..)
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't like it either to get -1'ed, although
there were good reasons from Pier's perspective. When he got enough
convincing arguments, he did a +1..
Too bad some other discussions got mixed up with this one specifically,
which clouded the request from Pier for more information about him...

Mvgr,
Martin