tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "John Trollinger" <jaka...@trollingers.com>
Subject Tomcat WebDav servlet and webapp properties
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 14:10:41 GMT
I admit that what I am trying to do is a hack up front, but any help
would be great.

I am trying make the webdav servlet that comes with tomcat like ftp over
port 80.

What we want to do is allow people to change files for any webapp
deployed by connecting to the webdav webapp.  The problem we are having
is how fool the webdav servlet into using a different path.

For example take a look at the following directory structure

Tomcat
 --> webapps
	--> appone
	  --> directoryone
	--> apptwo
	--> webdav

We want the webdav servlet be able to be configured so that it uses the
tomcat/webapps/appone/directoryone as the root path when connected to by
a webdav client.

Is this even posible.

Thanks

John Trollinger