tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Re: [JK2] Win32 & Signals
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:44:05 GMT
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> Hola a todos:
> I'm trying to get to compile the JNI part of JK2 in win32, again with my
> legendary naiveness ;), how is suppoussed we deal with signals in
> win32?? just add another ifdef here with a HAVE_UNIX_SIGNALS ?

It shouldn't have any signal code, just calls to APR.
You can take a look at the SHM code and use the APR defines (APR_HAS_XXX).

The signal code is not used at this moment - it needs more work to
do the callbacks ( will probably use the same code as the jni channel ),
so you can just comment it out or replace it with the apr equivalents.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message