tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/server/apach e2 mod_jk.dsp
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:23:42 GMT
On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> >   ( I know Nacho will be very disapointed, but I think it's the right
> >   thing to do ... )
>
> I am, I am, :)
>
> it's sad but i will survive, but Why ?

Why I added .dsp and Makefiles ? Because most people are used with
'make' or MSVC, and we have enough changes in the code to worry about.
I'll continue to use ant - and test the makefile and dsp from time to
time.

BTW, did you got the windows version working ? Can you also test the JNI
channel ? It should be working with 3.3 or 4.0, but not 4.1.

Costin