tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Building mod_jk2 for Win32
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:46:24 GMT
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> Hola a todos:
>
> I'm in the process to have a build of mod_jk2 for Win32, modiying needed
> build.xml files aling the way, i imagine that unix domain sockets stuff
> need , needs to be ifdefed for win32, i'm right?
>
> Are there more things that need to be ifdef for win32?
>
> Or is there a nicest form to do it?

I think it's a good workaround - I hope those will be included in APR
and we'll remove the ifdefs.

I'm trying to build the thing with MSVC so I can start porting the IIS
connector, it seems there are problems with the JK_METHOD and static,
plus some other minor things to be resolved.
If you can solve this - it will simplify my life too :-)

Costin