tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote Constants.java InputBuffer.java OutputBuffer.java
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 00:37:00 GMT
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Remy Maucherat wrote:

> I'd like those two to stay the way they are. They're not related to the
> hooks or actions. I/O should be handled as a special case IMO; faster +
> simpler. (could you remove the comments ?)

Ok, but at least add a second parameter ( Request, Response, etc ) to
allow stateless implementation.

Implementing input/output as a regular callback from coyote to the
protocol impl. is IMO cleaner and is not much slower. I'm fine with
them as special case if you want it this way.

But can we at least add the extra param ?

Costin