tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Re: make path relative to server root in mod_jk2
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:32:36 GMT
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 wrote:

> > My first idea is to add makeRoot() in jk_ws_service_t. But I have the problem
> > that apache needs a pool (not a jk_pool) to call ap_server_root_relative().
> > Where could I get the pool?

Actually, that would be a good idea too ( adding another method in
jk_ws_service_t ). The server adapter should know how to do it and it is
also supposed to be able to store references to server_rec (or other
server specific data ).

For pool - again, if a 'native pool' is used, the server adapter will
store in in the private field of jk_pool, and if the 'base impl' of
jk_pool is used - the adapter can still access server private data.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message