tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "linghu shunzi" <linghushu...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to auto-run an application when tomcat server startup?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:05:55 GMT
hi,
I need to auto run an application(MyApplication.java , which has a static method getInstance()
to get a handle of class)
when tomcat startup.
The applicaiton is running as a thread( implements Runnable interface).
after this, I can get information from the application through myjsp.jsp file.
But I dont know how to do it?

what I have done is start tomcat server first, then start the application manually,
but when I use myjsp.jsp to get information, the return value is a new value.
that's I get a new Instance of MyApplication, the myjsp.jsp cannot get the handle that I have
started manually. and this is not I want.

sorry for my poor English.

Thanks.从网站得到更多信息。MSN Explorer 免费下载:http://explorer.msn.com/lccn