tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [4.1.0] Anyone testing it ?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:06:43 GMT
I'm trying to make a rpm for it but I'm stuck
with chicken-eggs problems between TC 4.1.0
and JTC (ditto for latest TC 4.0.4 and JTC).

To follow rpm policies I should avoid using
pre-built binaries (like commons-logging,
coyote, http11....).

And coyote/http11/jk need tomcat 4 to be built !

I'll have to try some kind of bootstrap action
in my rpm, start compiling TC 4.x with binaries,
then goes to JTC and rebuild it against newly
built TC 4.x, then install these in place of
bundled binaries ?(8

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)