tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Idea for dtomcat4 script/conf in webapp.rpm
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:15:03 GMT
>Yes, I mean in the Tomcat4 RPM, not the mod_webapp rpm. I did
>this with
>my tomcat4.conf file and dtomcat4 and it works for the "start" option.
>I'm not sure what one would have to do with the "run" or
>"embed" options
>of dtomcat4.

It's something which should be even added to tomcat4 original script.

I'm +1 with it.

BTW, as rpm packager I'm trying to works closely with projects to
have such add-ons included directly in original tarball which
help developpers fixes problems of rpm users.

That's why we works today so closely with ant developpers to
merge the ant original script and the one we're using in rpms
(jakarta rpms or jpackage project rpms)