tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <>
Subject Re: [4.0.4] [VOTE] Beta 3 release
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:50:17 GMT
"Remy Maucherat" <> wrote:

>> I'll have the 3.3.2 builds back online shortly, so I should have some
>> time to help.  I'll add my +1.  If there is a specific issue you need me
>> to help with, let me know.
> Thanks for the help Larry. Costin wants a small delay to test JK better, and
> I agree this would be useful (there has been some problems lately with HEAD
> and AJP). So I will delay the release for a few days.

Kewl, then maybe if my boss isn't in today as well (and the sites don't go
down for some idiotic reason) we might as well have a new build system for
webapp in place (which builds for Apache 1.3 AND 2.0 :)

(mayyyybe, just mayyyybe)

I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message