tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: warp_socketpool (new update!)
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:59:25 GMT
"Pier Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org> wrote:

> "simonkeary@eircom.net" <simonkeary@eircom.net> wrote:
>
>> oops! Brian - thanks for the feedback.  I've corrected the problem you found
>> and have attached the updates.
>
> Few bobs have changed as well in how to deal with Apache 2.0 builds since I
> last checked it... Working around the Autoconfigure stuff might be a good
> idea.

Before flushing all the modifications in (Simon's and mine on Autoconf), I'm
tagging the repo as webapp_0_9, anyone against? The code is pretty "stable"
since quite some time, we know what the bugs are (doh! Win32 support), so...

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick