tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Seguin" <>
Subject RE: How can I install Tomcat 4.0 as a plug-in of IIS 5.1?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:35:15 GMT
at one point there was a tomcat-util.jar that was missing some resource bundles (some
files).... i can't remember exactly what the error(s) looked like for this, but you might
try the latest tomcat 4.0.4 beta 2 release.

instead of "isapi_redirect.dll" present in "" (you can download
it at url: ),
but the result is the same.

What can I do? Is there some can suggest to me some link I can use to
configure IIS and Tomcat 4 correctly? I have seen that in Jakarta web site
there are instructions to set Tomcat 3 with IIS but Tomcat 4 is very

I pray you to tell me how to set all environments and configuration files of
Tomcat too :)

Thanks a lot in advance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>