tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/server/apach e2 mod_jk.dsp
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:21:18 GMT

Done

> After you commit the jk_service_isapi, I don't want to duplicate
> that.

I called it jk2_service_iis.c , ISAPI is not exclusive for IIS, but
jk_service_iis it is, so called it after the server, i think we will end
( or at least with should try to have ) a unique isapi_plugin.c that can
use one of many adapters to especific webserver, i reacll domino uses
isapi too.. im right ?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega