tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Sonzogni Gabriele <Sonzo...@didael.it>
Subject Probelms about Tomcat + IIS
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:29:06 GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to add Tomcat as a module of IIS (on Windows NT, Option Pack 6).
Everything seems ok about the installation of Tomcat (I can see the Jsp file
on :8080 port); I have also added the filter "isapi_redirect.dll" and it has
the green arrow; also the isapi.log file is generated. But everytime I try
to access a jsp page on :80 port (ad example
http:<server_name>/examples/jsp/index.html) I have this error:

An application error has occured and an application error log is being
generated
inetinfo.exe
Execption: access violation (0x0000005), Address 0x01443d90

(The message is given by a Dr. Northon window)

Also, I have to restart all the Internet services.

Can you help me?
Thanks,

Gabriele